About Photographers Black Book
If you have a comment, question or suggestion for Photographers Black Book, please let us know. We are constantly striving to provide the best directory on the internet for photography industry professionals and value your input.
Email us at: email@example.com
Photographers Black Book was started by a commercial photographer in Seattle who recognized a need for a better tool to connect photography industry professionals across the US and around the world. Having heard many photographers asking the same types of questions – such as “Who is a good assistant in Phoenix?” Or “Where can I rent equipment in Austin?” “Who provides a good insurance policy for my equipment when I’m traveling?” “Where can I advertise that I rent out my studio?” – it became clear that many photographers were duplicating steps in finding and keeping track of good photography industry resources. It was nearly impossible to find a good, current list of photography assistants in a town and anyone who has tried to use a search engine to find a hair and makeup artist, wardrobe stylist or food stylist has surely come away frustrated with the lack of good information. There were other directories on the internet but most lacked good search tools or a comprehensive list of professionals -- or both!
Photographers Black Book strives to provide the best resource for finding photography industry professionals. It is a tool for photography professionals to use to network with each other as well as for outside businesses to use to find resources for their visual needs.
To help improve the quality and value of Photographers Black Book, please assist us by doing the following:
- Sign up your relevant business to join the Photographers Black Book community
- Bookmark the Photographers Black Book home page or your profile page in your browser for easy reference
- Keep your profile on Photographers Black Book current and up-to-date. Adding new information helps keep your standard listing showing at the top of search results and improves search engine rankings
- Forward Photographers Black Book on to your colleagues and acquaintances in the photography industry and encourage them to add their profile to the network – the larger the network, the more useful and relevant the information people will find when searching for resources
- Add a link to your profile and the Photographers Black Book home page from your web site’s links page
- Use a linke to your profile page and the Photographers Black Book name and home page link in your blogs to help improve our SEO efforts and increase overall traffic to Photographers Black Book as well as to your profile
- Add Photographers Black Book to your social networking including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Blogger and You Tube
- Let us know at any time if there is a way we can improve the site to serve you better!